New Online Certification and Re-certification Application for MBEs
NMSDC Central is a new Online Certification and Re-certification Application that is now integrated with NMSDC’s new Minority Supplier Management Information Database.
How to get started:
- Attend an MMSDC Pre-certification briefing.
- Review certification criteria below to ensure that your business qualifies.
- Gather required documentation. Documentation requirements are listed directly below.
- Complete the online application in full. You’ll have as long as you need to complete the application and can save each session as you go.
- An application fee must be paid online via credit card.
- Upload the required documentation via the online certification/recertification application.
- Schedule site visit and interview. These will be performed by an MMSDC Certification Specialist.
- Wait for final approval from both Committee and Board Members.
To access the National Minority Supplier Development Council’s certification portal, simply log in with your registered credentials. If you do not have a username and password, please request your credentials by registering with the council.
Note: select the appropriate button below to access the secure certification portal. Please note that you will be leaving minoritysupplier.org.
Please follow the prompts below to be redirected to the correct site. Clicking submit is NOT necessary.