MMSDC BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Candidates must meet the criteria established by the Board of Directors as listed below:
CURRENT DIRECTORS SEEKING RE-ELECTION
- Must have corporate membership dues fully paid or be the owner of an MBE Company with current certification and fees fully paid.
- Must have met Board financial commitment.
(Corporate $10,000; MBEs- Class I $2,500, Class II $5,000, Class III $7,500, Class IV $10,000)
- Must have reported minority spend to MMSDC.
- Must have attended at least 75% of scheduled board meetings in person.
- Must have participated in 80% of MMSDC signature events.
- Must have actively participated in at least one Board Committee
|1)||Company must have an active Supplier Diversity Program||1)||Candidate must be the owner of the business|
|2)||Company must be current member with dues fully paid||2)||Candidate must have current certification with fees fully paid|
|3)||Company must serve on an MMSDC or NMSDC affiliate committee||3)||Company must serve on an MMSDC committee|
|4)||Company must participate in the Procurement Conference and the Awards Program||4)||Company must participate in the Procurement Conference and the Awards Program
|5)||Candidate must hold a company leadership position CEO, CPO, V.P. etc… or be a Supplier Diversity or Business Unit Leader
|5)||Candidate must be able to meet all the responsibilities of an MMSDC Board Member
|6)||Candidate must be able to meet all the responsibilities of an MMSDC Board Member
|6)||Must have recruited 1 MBE as an MMSDC certified MBE (1 per calendar year)|
|7)||Must have recruited 2 corporations as a new member of MMSDC (1 per calendar year)|