Now in its 42nd Year, the Michigan Minority Procurement Conference (MMPC) continues to be the nation’s premier procurement conference, with a high focus on connecting global, national, and local corporations with the top minority business enterprises (MBEs) in Michigan and throughout the country. This year, MMSDC has chosen the theme ‘Future Ready: Where Success = Economic Equity’ to capture the focus and energy of this unique conference. Register today by clicking here!
Who Attends MMPC?
2023 Key Registration Dates:
- January 17th, 2023 – Online registration opens for all
- February 17th, 2023 – Exhibitor early bird deadline
- March 17th, 2023 – Attendee early bird deadline
- April 21st, 2023 – Online registration closes. After this date, all registrations will be handled onsite at Huntington Place
- May 2nd-4th, 2023 – Onsite registration opens at Huntington Place. Onsite registration will be available from 7 am to 3 pm on Tuesday and Wednesday, and from 7 am to 2 pm on Thursday
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to connect with diversity suppliers and businesses nationwide. Register today at https://mmpc.minoritysupplier.org/