BONDING EDUCATION PROGRAM (BEP)
BEP Session 2
Wednesday, October 30, 2018 – 1:30 PM – 6:30 PM
Note times may vary to allow for breaks
1:30 PM – Welcome & Introduction – Ann Williams & Irays Munoz.
Overview of last week’s presenters and session.
1:45 PM – Bidding and not getting? Agencies, processes, bid location and what you need to know to be successful.
You will hear from agencies representatives on what they seek in their subcontracting procurement and bid processes. Agency representatives will share about forthcoming contracting opportunities, what businesses need to know.
- Detroit Water and Sewerage Department
- Wayne County
- Michigan Department of Transportation
- Detroit Department of Transportation
- City of Livonia –(TBC)
- City of Southfield, (TBC)
- SMART – Austin Colson
- City of Detroit
- City of Dearborn Watson – TBC
- City of Farmington Hills – TBC
- Wayne County Airport Authority
- Great Lakes Water Authority
Next Session, Wednesday, November 6, 2019.