Join NMSDC at “CrowdFundingRoadMap Survive and Thrive Summit” sponsored by Microsoft on Aug 6th at 1:00 pm EST/10:00 am PST and learn how you can raise money using crowdfunding now and into the future for your small business.
With 40 plus million people on unemployment and according to a survey by Main Street America, 7.5 million small businesses are at risk of closing in the coming months, it is critical that we all make an effort to inject much-needed capital into already established small and medium-sized businesses as quickly as possible, and Crowdfunding is the process that can help make that happen.
They will teach you the strategy that hundreds of thousands of small businesses have used to raise billions of dollars using crowdfunding.
Attending the “CrowdFundingRoadMap Survive and Thrive Summit” sponsored by Microsoft will provide you with actionable steps you can implement to accelerate your business’s success and its ability to raise capital from the crowd.
“The impact of the Coronavirus pandemic has created an economic crisis for the small businesses that are the heart and soul of our economy and our supplier diversity programs and many are in need of access to capital to manage through this crisis. We are grateful to our partners for recognizing the need and joining together with us to educate their members in this powerful process of crowdfunding. It showcases the best of our humanity, and it demonstrates the potential to bring together people from all backgrounds and beliefs to work for our common good.”
– Fernando Hernandez, Microsoft Director Supplier Diversity & Sustainability
To that end, Microsoft has partnered with the following organizations to offer their members and all small businesses and startups a virtual crowdfunding event:
- USHCC – United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- WPO – The Women Presidents’ Organization
- NVBDC – National Veteran Business Development Council
- IWEC FOUNDATION – International Women’s Entrepreneurial Challenge Foundation
- WBENC – Women’s Business Enterprise National Council
- NMSDC – National Minority Supplier Development Council
- NGLCC – National LGBT Chamber of Commerce
Connect, Network, & Share Your Voice in our private Facebook group for all registered attendees.