To participate in the Pre-Certification Briefing, a company must first meet the fundamental requirements of certification. These are:
1. Legally registered as a for-profit entity in the State of Michigan
2. An ethnic minority owner(s) with at least 51% of ownership
3. Must be controlled, owned and managed by an ethnic-minority.
The two-hour Pre-Certification Briefing will provide information about the Council, the certification process and a step-by-step review of the application and its required documentation.
Before registering for a Pre-Certification Briefing, please adhere to the following:
1. Attendees must be registered prior to attending the event. Attendees that are not registered will not be allowed admission into the Pre-Certification Briefing.
2. Please arrive on-time. The Briefing will begin promptly at its designated time.
Please note: To attend the Pre-certification briefing at MMPC 2020 please go to the following link to register. Select the general attendee prompt and fill out the required information. Select the Pre-Certification Briefing Pass to attend the session.