MMSDC TopGolf Clinic & Networking Event
Join Us on July 15th from 6 PM to 9 PM
Learn How to Golf, Practice Your Swing, & Network With Business Professionals at TopGolf!
Join us for a fun networking event and informal golf lesson at the brand new TopGolf in Auburn Hills.
The Michigan Minority Supplier Development Council (MMSDC) is a hosting a series of fun and interactive networking and golf experiences as a warm up to our 35thAnnual Golf Outing at Oakland University in Rochester Hills, MI on July 29th.
TopGolf Auburn Hills is a new kind of golf experience that combines networking and friendly competition with entertainment. Just picture an outdoor, interactive dartboard – but for golf!
At the start of each event, you can learn about:
· Etiquette on the golf course and golf fashion
· How to network and build relationships on the course
· Real life examples of making and closing deals on the course
Where: TopGolf Auburn Hills is located at 500 Great Lakes Crossing Dr. Auburn Hills, MI
When: Monday, July 15th from 6 PM to 9 PM
Cost: $55 per Event
Bundle all three TopGolf events and gain access to the MMSDC Golf Clinic at the 35th Annual Golf Outing included for $200
- $55 for 3-hour Bay Rental
- Golf Clubs and Balls provided
- Dinner & non-alcoholic beverages included (non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase)
- Golf Pro on-site providing tips and lessons
- Curated networking with business owners, supplier diversity professionals, and buyers.
If you have any questions on the clinics, registration, or the 35th Annual Golf Invitational, contact Kevin Johnson at [email protected].
To purchase the Golf Clinic bundle package or become a golf clinic sponsor, please visit the Golf Clinic I – July 8th event to purchase, individual clinic registration for July 15th, 22nd and at the Golf outing is available.