March 19, 2019 in Kalamazoo, MI
8:30 am – 3:30 pm
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Are you a grower or food processor?
- Are you looking to purchase MI grown or MI made food?
- Do you want to make connections to improve your business or industry?
- Does your procurement philosophy include buying local?
WHAT TO EXPECT
Join us for this free, dynamic one-day event where the food and agriculture industry comes together with a common goal—to strengthen Michigan’s food supply chain. Opportunities include:
- Walk-up meetings with buyers
For more information on how to participate, visit www.PureMiAg.com
Suppliers who plan on participating, please make sure you have created an account on the PMBC Community. You will be using this account to connect with buyers, fill out forms and register for the event. If you don’t already have an account, visit PMBC Community Sign-In