Meeting Room Audio System
34900 School Section Road
Richmond, MI 48062
Phone: (586) 727-2184
Contact: Jeffery R. White, Project Coordinator
Fully Describe the proposed project:
This project addresses an architectural barrier which does not permit persons with hearing disabilities to participate in public meetings. CDBG and township general funds will be used to purchase and install a built in amplified sound and recording system for the Richmond Township hall public meeting room, permanently correcting this barrier and assuring ADA compliance. Equipment needs include but may not be limited to:
- Power conditioner and distribution unit
- 5 full range commercial ceiling speakers
- 40 W/70 V single channel commercial power amplifier
- 8 channel rack mount digital processing auto mixer
- 2 hand held wireless microphones
- 6 desk top wireless microphones
- 16 unit equipment rack with locking front door
- compatibility for voice and future video recording
- All wire, hardware, cable and connectors etc.
- Complete installation
Minimum Salary/wages and Davis Bacon act requirements:
Attention is called to the fact that not less than the minimum salaries and wages as set forth in the Contract Documents must be paid on this project, and that the contractor must ensure that employees and applicants for employment are not discriminated against because of their race, color, religion, sex or national origin, in accordance with Executive Order 11246 Equal Employment Opportunity and Notice of Requirement for Affirmative Action to ensure Equal Employment Opportunity, and that the contractor will comply with Section 3 of the Housing and Urban Development Act of 1968, as amended.
The Contractor and sub-contractors must comply with Davis Bacon Act July 2nd, 1964 (Title 40 276A). The Equal Employment Opportunity Act September 28, 1965 No. 11246, all United States Department of Labor Regulations and standards Title 29, 1, 3, and 5, and Title 18, U.S. C., Section 874 known as “Anti-Kickback Act” and the Federal Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970.”
Bids and vendor inspection of building:
- Bid documents may be obtained electronically by contacting Jeff White at [email protected]
- Site inspection may be arranged by contracting Jeff White at [email protected]
- Inspections of the site are not required
Bid due date:
- Sealed bids must be received at the Township hall by November 7th, 2017 no later than 4:00 p.m. The Richmond Township Hall is located at 34900 School Section, Richmond Twp. Michigan 48062.
- Bids will be opened on November 8th, 2017 at 7:30 p.m. during the regular township meeting.