December 12th | DTE Headquarters | Detroit, MI
The Michigan Minority Supplier Development Council (MMSDC) is awarding minority college students in the STEM and Business fields with $5000 scholarships ($2500 for 2 years) at our 2019 Chairman’s Scholarship Gala on December 12th at the DTE Headquarters. Please fill out this application to qualify.
· Member of one of the five minority groups (see ethnicity question)
· Attending a two or four-year accredited Michigan based College, University or Community College at Full-time status (12 credit hours)
· Degree focus in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics and/or Medicine (STEM), Agriculture, or Business and/or Business related fields (Marketing, Supply Chain, etc)
· Administration curriculum
· GPA of 3.0 or higher at a two or four-year accredited Michigan based College, University or Community College
· Resident of Michigan
A. Carefully read and complete this application
B. Return completed application with the following documents uploaded:
– Official transcript (or transcript request)
– Proof of citizenship (birth certificate, passport)
– Proof of ethnicity
– Essay (typed)
– Resume (typed)
– High-Resolution Photo (used for presentation if selected for the scholarship)
C. Complete application and attachments are due on or before September 12th, 2019.
To apply, please click the link the below to complete and submit your application.