The Michigan Minority Supplier Development Council and the University of Michigan Ross School of Business has partnered together to offer MMSDC MBE members Executive Education courses at a discounted price.
- This program is offered by the University of Michigan Ross School of Business (RSB) and is only open to certified MMSDC Minority Business Enterprises (MBEs) and the program fee is reduced to $350 per day from the normal program participant fee. This fee covers tuition, books and instructional materials, lunches, and coffee breaks.
- Program participants are responsible for costs incurred for parking, overnight accommodations, meals and other services not covered under the reduced program fee while attending a program.
- Only one program participant per company may attend a program offering under the agreement provisions.
- Payment, transfer, and cancellation policy for registrations as indicated in the Executive Education brochures and catalog are applicable to MMSDC registrations.
- In addition, participation in this program is at the sole discretion and approval by MMSDC and the Ross School of Business and is subject to change without notice.
- Program fee includes tuition, teaching materials, lunch and coffee breaks. If you have special dietary concerns or require accommodations please contact Alice Peoples at [email protected] as soon as possible. Fee is nonrefundable; however, qualified substitutes for registrations can be accommodated with advance written notification.