Instructions for Recertification
The recertification process has been simplified (est. time to complete = 3 mins)!
Download the required forms below, then scroll down and click "CLICK HERE TO RECERTIFY" to submit your application online.
- Required Affidavits (CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD) – signed / e-signed by all owners
- Last year's federal business tax returns with ALL schedules (including K1s for LLCs, Schedules E/G for Corporations)
- If you filed an extension, please submit your last year's Profit & Loss statement AND your tax extension form
- Pay your annual dues by hitting “SUBMIT” on your application
Reminders: Please Read Before You Recertify!
- Has your company had any ownership, control, or management changes? Experiencing login issues or need a password reset?
- Please call (313) 873 3200 for assistance
- All documents must be PDFs
- The maximum document size is 8MB. If your document is more than 8MB, please decrease its size before uploading (you can use shrinkpdf.com)
- Do not upload any tax forms that are password-protected, and please double-check if there is a password before uploading
- Hit "SAVE" whenever you make any updates
- On the documents page, you must "click to upload," select the document, click "upload" AGAIN, then "SAVE" the page
- Be sure to check the box at the bottom of the Documentation page to ACKNOWLEDGE its completion, then hit "SAVE" again, then you can hit "SUBMIT"
- Processing your recertification can take up to 20-30 business days, depending on the number of recertifications due
- Please see "Recertification Expedited Fee" policy below if you need a quicker turnaround
- Please use Google Chrome for the recertification process and disable your pop-up blockers
- Login issues or need a password reset? Please call us at (313) 873 3200
Recertification Expedited Fee Policy
Please note the typical processing time for recertifications is 20 – 30 business days.
If you would like your recertification processed within 24 business hours, the expedited fee is $150. If you would like your recertification processed within 7 business days, the expedited fee is $100.
If you are interested in expediting your recertification, please submit your COMPLETE APPLICATION online and call (313) 873-3200 to request the expedited fee payment link.